TK/KINDERGARTEN Expanded Learning Club Information
To apply for your TK or Kindergarten student to attend the ELOP after school program, please click this link:
Program activities for TK/Kindergarten include:
- Large Group: A group activity time that might include reading a book, weather and calendar review, sharing and daily announcements.
- Enrichment: Enrichment is a planned activity time that relates to the monthly theme and might include activities such as art, cooking, STEM, sensory and dramatic play. Each month the students learn about a different artist and practice the techniques used to create a masterpiece.
- Outdoor Play: Structured and unstructured outdoor play and exploration time.
- Music: The children are introduced to music through dance, listening skills, playing or making their own musical instrument.
- Pick up/Drop off: All TK/Kindergarten students who attend program are dropped off and picked up from their classroom by ELC staff. Parents are responsible to sign students in upon arrival to program and sign students out when they are picked up.
For more information please contact the Child Development office at (559) 327-9160