• Every child approved for a free/reduced meal results in close to $2,000 per student for the District.
• The percentage of free/reduced kids at our school is also used to calculate our site’s Title I eligibility/allocation, and allocations from other LCFF Supplemental programs.
• Since our students all eat free, they no longer fill out a free/reduced lunch application. How do we know what our percentage is if they aren’t filling out an application??
This is where we need your help!
• You will be receiving an alternate income form from your child to fill out.
• We need ALL of our students to fill out these forms and we’ll need them back by Friday, October 18th !
• Because this is so important, every child who brings in the alternate income form by Friday, October 18th will be entered into the drawing for a Toshiba 55inch Smart TV-Fire TV Edition!!!
• All students who turn in the form will also receive a treat.
Thank you for helping us achieve our goal of ALL students completing forms by October 18, 2019. We appreciate your support!